Itproteam is all about developing people, to reach their maximum potential while also have some fun along the way. This is because quality is not simply about skills, but also about a state-of-mind. Happy, motivated staff provide the best service experience to our customers.
Try it here
We are continually seek to meet customers changing requirements and capitalise on newer technologies, to improve our offering. If you like working in a dynamic environment, love the idea of helping to shape an organisation's future, Itproream could be the right place for you!
At our core are the following values, behaviours that underpin what we do and how we do it. Do these resonate with you?
We are Supportive - We approach challenges in a supportive way – listening, always on point, smart and friendly, and willing to go the extra mile.
We are Spirited -We believe in what we do & have a positive energy about the way we make things happen. We challenge the status-quo.
We are Accountable - We “own” issues and opportunity equally, involving our colleagues where appropriate, until their effective conclusion.
We Simplify - We communicate without IT jargon.
Apply Now - firstname.lastname@example.org
ITPROTEAM Limited is a fast growing IT Support Provider to wide and varied customer base across the entire UK. We provide an excellent working environment and dedicated to the advancement of our team.
Job title - IT Support Engineer for EPOS System. (1st Line/2nd Line Support)
Overview of Job
IT Support Engineer provides a first point of contact for clients to receive support and maintenance within the organization's Epos environment. This includes diagnosing, maintaining and upgrading all software to ensure optimal performance. Support technician will also troubleshoot basic problem areas (in person, over the telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate manner, and provide assistance where required. Office Hours (13.30 to 10.30 in Sri Lankan time)
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
· Degree in Computer science/ in computing.
· Excellent communication in English both written and verbal with an enthusiastic attitude and ability to empathise with the end user
· A calm and professional approach when dealing with all client situations.
· Excellent prioritization, time management and organization.
· Good administration and record keeping.
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Problem identification, developing and delivering solutions.
· Remote control support
· Windows networking / TCP IP.
· Windows 7 -8- 10, 2008r2 and windows 2012 - Windows troubleshooting and diagnosis / reloads.
· Network Cabling.
· Configuring Network Routers.
· Port forwarding.
· Anti-virus installation and centralized deployment/management tools.
· Service Desk call logging software (CRM).
An attractive remuneration package awaits for the right candidate.
Please email your CV to email@example.com indicating the position applied on the subject line of the email